On the https://www.ciinvestmentteam.com website, we use our own cookies and those of third parties to improve the user’s experience by browsing our website. If you continue sailing you accept its use.
In compliance with Directive 2009/136/EC, developed in our code by the second paragraph of Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, followingthe guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
Cookies are small files that are recorded in the browser used by each visitor to our website so that the server can remember the visit of that user later when you return to access our content. This information does not reveal your identity or any personal data, nor does it access the content stored on your computer, but it does allow our system to identify you as a specific user who has already visited the website before, viewed certain pages, etc. and also allows you to save your personal preferences and technical information such as visits made or specific pages you visit.
The purpose of the cookies is to provide the User with quicker access to the selected Services.
If you do not want cookies to be saved in your browser, or you prefer to receive information each time a cookie requests to be installed, you can set your browsing options to do so. Most browsers allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
- Cookies are always rejected;
- The browser asks if the user wants to install each cookie;
- Cookies are always accepted;
Your browser may also include the ability to select in detail the cookies you wish to install on your computer. Specifically, the user can normally accept one of the following options:
- reject cookies from certain domains;
- reject third party cookies;
- accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser is closed);
- allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
To enable, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to configure the most commonly used browsers in the following locations:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, see Microsoft Support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, see Mozilla Support or Browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, see Google Support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, see Apple Support or Browser Help.
With respect to third party cookies, i.e. those that are foreign to our website, we cannot be held responsible for the content and veracity of the privacy policies they include so the information we offer is always with reference to the source.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from our website. Depending on your navigation, all or only some of them can be installed.
This Cookies Policy may be modified in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the aim of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically.